7 year old, DECLAWED, Neutered male
Major is our big sassy love! He adores cozy beds, catnip, and string toys! At times he can get a bit cranky when you tell him what to do ;) but is totally harmless and likely just frustrated not being in a home like he knows. Major is very smart and likes to follow people around for attention. Come meet him!
There are a few things that are not so much in my favor.
• I'm EXTRA large, that does not mean I eat a ton, it means
there is more of me to LOVE! (I'm 19lbs)
• I'm declawed, well that just means I can't scratch you or
• I'm black. you'd be surprised how may people are still
superstitious about BLACK cats!
• I'm a "older" guy. no i'm not a Senior yet!! I'm only SEVEN!
• One final note: black cats aren't photogenic.
So you'll have to come meet me in person!
Feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 631.729.1307